Combining exciting volcanoes and beautiful beaches.
What to expect
This 7-day Guanacaste vacation package is one of the best tours in Costa Rica, combining exciting volcanoes and beautiful beaches. Enjoy lots of fun adventure activities with plenty of relaxation time. Our off-the-beaten-path destinations give you the best of Guanacaste – the “sunny side” of Costa Rica!
AVAILABILITY: Every day
TOUR DURATION: 7 days / 6 nights
FREQUENCY: All year
MINIMUN: 2 people
RATE PER PERSON: $913 USD
- Transportation from Liberia International Airport to Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin.
- One Day Adventure Pass at Hacienda Guachipelin: Canyon Canopy Tour, Rio Negro Tubing Adventure, horseback riding, Rio Negro Hot Springs.
- 3 nights’ lodging at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin for 2 persons (double occupancy).
- 3 breakfasts per person at Hacienda Guachipelin’s restaurant.
- Lunch on Day 2 per person at Hacienda Guachipelin.
- Milking the cows experience.
- Hike to Rincón de la Vieja National Park.
- Transportation from Hacienda Guachipelin to Hotel Bahía del Sol in Playa Potrero.
- 3 nights’ lodging at Hotel Bahia del Sol for 2 persons (double occupancy).
- 3 breakfasts per person at Hotel Bahia del Sol.
- Sunset Tour on the Marlin del Rey Catamaran in Tamarindo.
- Transportation from Hotel Bahia del Sol to Liberia International Airport.
- All taxes.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Entrance fee to the Rincón de la Vieja National Park ($15.00 per person)
- Additional meals or activities.
What to bring?
Comfortable clothes for hot weather, long pants for horseback riding and at night, swimsuit, closed-toe river shoes or sneakers, hiking shoes, beachwear, beach sandals, sun hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, and your camera.
- Hotel booking is subject to space availability.
- The cost of tour packages is based on double occupancy (2 persons).
- The Rincon de la Vieja National Park is closed on Mondays.
- The national park entrance fee of $15.00 USD per person is not included in the tour package.