While visiting the beautiful and serene fishing town of Playa Potrero there are some things that you have to check out. This is an extremely calm and relaxing place to enjoy your vacation.
Playa Potrero is a large beach with beautiful views. It is truely stunning. However there are a couple beaches just near Potrero That are absolutely worth a visit.
- These beaches are Playa Penca, Playa Azucar, and Playa Danta. Let us know if you need directions to any of these beaches. If you are really looking for adventure ask us about getting to the hidden beach Playa Dantita.
When traveling it is always great to give back to the community that you are exploring. Potrero is such an awesome community and here are some ways to support it.
- There is a place called The Shop. It is a non profit organization that educates local children, men and women. The shop sells beautiful art and crafts that are made women in the area. You can go an learn all about what they do while you are there.
- Almost all the restaurants called Sodas are owned by locals a lot of times all within the family.
Getting around town
Potrero is a small town but there is a lot to see. There are some great ways to get around and explore the whole area.
- Renting a golf cart for while you are here is one of the most popular ways to get around.
- If you want a nice quick tour of the area try hopping on an ATV.
- If you want to know the best places to get either of these just ask!