Everything you could want in a vacation in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
What to expect
This 7-day Romantic Getaway has everything you could want in a vacation in Guanacaste, Costa Rica.
You’ll have the best Guanacaste excursions by the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano, enjoy amazing Guanacaste beaches, and experience the famous Monteverde cloud forest. Intimate off-the-beaten-path destinations in Costa Rica give you an authentic experience for one of your best holidays ever.
AVAILABILITY: Every day
TOUR DURATION: 7 days / 6 nights
FREQUENCY: All year
MINIMUN: 2 people
RATE PER PERSON: $1,209.00 USD
- Transportation from Liberia International Airport to Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin.
- One Day Adventure Pass at Hacienda Guachipelin: Canyon Canopy Tour, Rio Negro Tubing Adventure, horseback riding, Rio Negro Hot Springs.
- 3 nights’ lodging at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin for 2 persons (double occupancy).
- 2 breakfasts per person at Hacienda Guachipelin Restaurant, and 1 breakfast served in your room.
- Lunch on Day 2.
- Picnic lunch on Day 3.
- Private romantic dinner for 2 persons on Day 3.
- Simbiosis Spa Day (sauna, mud bath, hot springs & couple’s massage).
- Visit to Oropendula Waterfall.
- Transportation from Hacienda Guachipelin to Nammbú Beachfront Bungalows in Playa Carrillo.
- 3 nights’ lodging at Nammbú Beachfront Bungalows for 2 persons (double occupancy).
- 2 breakfasts per person at Nammbú Beachfront Bungalows.
- Monteverde Cloud Forest 1-Day Tour: Selvatura Adventure Park Tree Top Walkways Tour, butterfly & hummingbird gardens, with lunch & transportation included.
- Transportation from Hotel Nammbú to Liberia International Airport.
- All taxes.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Additional meals or activities.
What to bring?
Comfortable clothes for hot weather, long pants for horseback riding and at night, swimsuit, closed-toe river shoes or sneakers, hiking shoes, light rain jacket or fleece for Monteverde, beachwear, sun hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, and your camera.
- Hotel booking is subject to space availability.
- The cost of tour packages is based on double occupancy (2 persons).