You’ll see wildlife, relax in volcanic hot springs, and know what life is like on a century-old traditional Costa Rican ranch. Join us!
What to expect
The best things to do in Guanacaste, Costa Rica at Rincon de la Vieja National Park team up here to create an unforgettable, fun and exciting four-day Guanacaste vacation package.
From zip lining through tropical dry forest, to river tubing, waterfall swimming, horseback riding, and hiking at the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano, your adventures are certain to be memorable.
AVAILABILITY: Every day
TOUR DURATION: 4 days / 3 nights
FREQUENCY: All year
MINIMUN: 2 people
RATE PER PERSON: $371.00 USD
- One Day Adventure Pass at Hacienda Guachipelin: Canyon Canopy Tour, Rio Negro Tubing Adventure, horseback riding, Rio Negro Hot Springs.
- 3 nights’ lodging at Hotel Hacienda Guachipelin for 2 persons (double occupancy).
- 3 breakfasts per person.
- 3 dinners per person.
- 2 lunches per person.
- Milking the cows experience.
- Hike to Rincón de la Vieja National Park.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transportation to get to Hacienda Guachipelin (Can be arranged for an extra cost).
- Entrance fee to the Rincón de la Vieja National Park ($15.00 per person).
What to bring?
Comfortable clothes, long pants for horseback riding and at night, swimsuit, closed-toe river shoes or sneakers, hiking shoes, sun hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, and your camera.
- Hotel booking is subject to space availability.
- The cost of tour packages is based on double occupancy (2 persons).
- The Rincon de la Vieja National Park is closed on Mondays.
- The national park entrance fee is not included in the tour package.