What to expect
Diamantes Animal Sanctuary is Guanacaste’s largest, built in partnership with La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Diamante is home to the widest variety of species in one location. The habitats are designed to provide a natural setting for the animals while allowing guests to interact and enjoy up close and safe viewing. At the Sanctuary are sloths, monkeys, jaguars, toucans, and more. The sanctuary is home to a world-class wildcat habitat, butterfly observatory and both the Two- and Three-toed sloths.
PRICE: From USD $36
The Diamantes zip-line course is Costa Rica’s best and only ocean view dual zip-line.The dual lines allow you to share this experience with your family and friends, riding and sharing side-by-side. The course is considered best in class and known for its soaring lines that deliver guests extremely long ride times. This ACCT certified course includes a Superman line, a free fall “Quick Jump” and Tarzan swing, all with amazing views. The team of trained guides and state-of-the-art equipment enhances the entire experience.
- Superman 1,360 meters- nearly 1 mile long – and ocean view.
- Quick Jump – Free fall down a 30-foot tower similar to a bungee jump
PRICE: From USD $67
Have it all! Diamantes Adventure Pass allows you the opportunity to experience a full day of adventure and activities rated as #1 on Trip Advisor.
- Everything in the Discovery and Aerial Pass, Walking hanging bridge over crocodiles, Botanical Gardens, Hammock Beach, Walking trails, Lunch.
- Additional Activities: ATV and Horseback Riding: 1 Hour tours
PRICE: From USD $105
- Multiple activities
- Day Trip
- See over 30 different species
- Stand up paddle boarding
- If you require transportation add $30 per person roundtrip transportation. Pick up at Sailing Center in front of Bahia del Sol Hotel, 8.00 am